Monday 23 November 2009

HOME HEART WALL HANGING

Hello, its Karen here and I have been playing with this lovely wall hanging!  You can decorate this in colours to suit your decor and of course you can use this as part of another project...I love the choices you get!



I have chosen to match my decor haha!  I covered the hearts with some pretty paper & then blitzed them with gold Glimmer Mists.  I had some pretty pearls on bias binding which I glued arounds the edges to create a bit of bling.  The letters have been painted to match & then I have applied Glossy Accents and sprinkled with glitter before they dried.  I threaded ribbon through the holes to bring it all together.





Thank you for taking a looksee, hope you like it!  HUGS XXX

12 comments:

Sharon said...

Karen this is beautiful!!

I love the way you have decorated it all. Lovely colours - and of course I love the bling too!!

This will look great hanging up in your home.

Kaz said...

Love it Karen, the beading looks beautiful x

Di said...

Oh this is gorgeous Karen, the beading is beautiful and I love the sparkly lettering. xx

Shazza said...

oooh I love this
x

Caroline said...

Lovely Karen and the colours are lovely too...x

tracy said...

THATS REALLY PRETTY KAREN:)

Angelnorth said...

Love the pearl edging on these - really pretty hanging!

CLARE said...

Its lovely - really like the pearls around the edge too

Hazel said...

This is smashing - love those beady edges x

Leigh said...

that is fab :D

Janice said...

Lovely work Karen, they look like little tarts, very tasty lol!

Sue said...

Oh Karen that is beautiful!
What a super job you have done with it.
Sue x