Friday 4 December 2009

LARGE FAMILY

Hi there, its Karen here today.  I have been playing with the large family word and it just screams scrapbooking to me.  It would alos be great on a book cover or on a large photo frame.  Kaz has used it here on a smaller frame and it looks fantastic! There are lots of single words available now so do please pop over to the shop for a peek.



I have done a layout of my Nans children (minus one!) using this word.  I covered it with K&Co paper and then edged roughly with Brilliance Ink.  I put some stickles on my finger and gently rubbed it over the letters to give a slight sparkle...Nan would have liked that!  Sorry that it looks wonky but the page wouldn't stand up properly hahaha


Thank you for taking a look today, HUGS XXX

9 comments:

Kaz said...

That's so pretty Karen, love that sparkle too. x

Ruth Philps said...

Karen this is a beautiful heritage page..the word family fits under that photograph perfectly!!

Anonymous said...

a wonderful LO

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Karen. I love the soft effect with the stickles too.
It is perfect for using on a scrapbook page.

Angelnorth said...

Big family is right - how many kids?! Love the pretty patterned paper and touch of sparkle on the word - nice job!

Janice said...

That's brilliant Karen. I love the title.

Di said...

Oh this is beautiful Karen, I love what you've done with the chippie word, it fits in with the layout perfectly xx

Caroline said...

Lovely page Karen. Those big words are fab aren't they!

Scrappy~Sarah said...

love the use on a layout. The bling is a great idea