Wednesday 24 March 2010

KARENS FRAMES - PART 2

Hi, its Karen here with the 2nd lot of my frames!  These are fabby liitle frames as you can use them on any project to add an accent!  Here are the ones I used today...






For the Double Arch frame I just painted it with Distress Inks then spritzed with gold glimmer mists.  Its been mounted on a little recycled chocolate box that was already covered in gorgeous papers!  I added some leaves & roses and put the tiddly push out hearts onto wires.  Though they do look a bit like antennae hahaa



I did the same treatment on the 5 Hearts frame too but this time used it on a card...


Lastly comes the little Arch frame...I think this is my favourite!  I have embossed this one with gold and added it to a tealight holder, along with some white embossed stamped images...


If you would like more info on the stamps etc that I used then pop over to my blog soon!!!  Thank you for looking today, HUGS XXX

3 comments:

Kaz said...

Those are gorgeous Karen, the choc box is stunning xx

Sharon said...

These frames are so versatile Karen. I love what you have made....x

Janice said...

Lovely work Karen. I really like the card with the 5 heart frame.