Tuesday 4 May 2010

Another gorgeous house......

I really must share with you this house.  I have had the most amazing feedback from a very talented and highly respected lady in the crafting world.  Scrapdolly aka Karen has been on the crafting scene for many years, she has been a part of some of the best design teams in the business and her work is very, very highly regarded.  I have always been inspired by her work.  

I am totally flattered by this lovely blog post that Karen has done featuring her interpretation of the UKS cybercrop class that I did recently.

Please do pop over to her blog, I have linked to her Tando Creative House post but do please take a look through her blog and take a peek at her work, it's wonderful.

3 comments:

Kaz said...

Wow that is great isn;t it? x

Scrapdolly said...

Oh bless you - that's such a nice things to post (and I certainly don't feel worthy)

i am hooked on Tando Creative products. they are really fabulous and such great quality.

Your class was so inspirational

Carol Plume said...

what a lovely house - loving the embossed roof....xx