Saturday 10 July 2010

COME IN NUMBER SEVEN...

...number 7 fourish that is haha!!!  This is one gorgeous flourish and the best bit about it is that its at right angles!!  I played with the large one which is 13cm each way...great for scrapbooking!

I don't often get a scrapbooking head on but this really inspired me to get some done.  I used this favourite pic of my hubby...often to be found in this pose :D

I have only painted the flourish with acrylics because its very pretty in itself.  There will be more info of what else I used on my blog in a few days.  Do take the time to scroll down & see what a few of the other DT members did with this lovely flourish.  Thank you for taking a look, HUGS XXX

6 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Fab LO Karen, love the two smaller pics in the film strip at the side and the flourish is a perfect balancing element there, love it!

Janice said...

This is great Karen. What a cool layout, really tells a story. the flourishes make a lovely frame for the large photo and I agree with Joanne that the film strip is perfect for a 'photo' theme.

tracy said...

what a cute little flourish,and a great LO :)

Di said...

Ooo, fantastic layout Karen, I love it. What a great photo of J too xx

Kaz said...

I love this Karen, so gorgeous - and the LO's not bad either!!! xxx

Traceyr said...

I wondered how to use this shape Karen and you have used it beautifully. Your layout is fab and I love Js hat!

:)