Sunday 8 August 2010

Christmas Planner and card

You know how you get a couple of weeks before Christmas then start realising just how close to the BIG day you are and how little you've actually done? well, I do that EVERY year! but, this year is going to be different!!

I have made this:-


I have used 2 6"x6" pieces of chipboard which were covered with Christmas papers left over from last year and some ribbon run along the spine. The main decoration is a fab piece from the New Christmas Collection from Tando - these baubles come in two sizes and this is the larger of the two. The baubles were painted with viva decor metallic paint and hi-lights added with a white pen - picket fence distress stickles and small crystals were used to create bling, the leaves were painted with inka gold and then outlines created using a brown pen.....inside I have several sections for presents, cards, food lists, invitations etc and by using the rings I can add extra sections or pages as necessary!


I have used the smaller version of the baubles to make this Christmas card - the bauble was painted with acryllic paint and hi-lighted using glossy accents picket fence distress stickles was used, as before, to add bling....the leaves were painted with inka gold and glossy accented!





TFL xx

7 comments:

Di said...

I LOVE this Carol, it is gorgeous xxx

Gez Butterworth said...

Great planner & gorgeous card. Looks like your sorted!!

Janice said...

That's lovely, the bauble chippie is excellent. I know I use my planner every year, so it's worth making something that will last.

Hazel said...

Excellent idea and beautifully crafted. Think we should all be making these. x

Karen said...

Absolutely brilliant Carol, that chippie looks beautifully decorated my lovely XXX

Angelnorth said...

Fab projects, love that planner (although I'd probably e filling it in on boxing Day!).

Kaz said...

Wow these are stunning Carol xx