Thursday 4 November 2010

oh no not another!!

Although I promised some time ago that that frame would be my last....I've gone and done another!! roflxx

This one was for a class I did at Crafts and Candlight which also stocks Tando Creative products.






This one was slightly different in that the majority of elements were made.  The piece included, stampboard, chipboard, fragments, altered jigsaw and domino pieces, we also made the flower and leaves from scratch....the centre piece was created using water soluble oil crayons which a lot of ladies hadn't  before..... now I do promise this is the last one!! roflxx

5 comments:

cheryl said...

oh love this super detail and love the design on this too hugs cheryl xx

Karen said...

Go on Carol...do another one, I know you want to haha! This is fabulous my lovely xxx

Kaz said...

I don't mind you doing more Carol as they all look so fab. Such a lovely frame and perfect for a class xx

Janice said...

Good luck for the demo on Saturday, wish I could be there XXX

Irit Shalom said...

So colorfull- just love it!!