Monday 6 December 2010

Steampunk Pendant

Now I don't do much in the way of this kind of stuff and I can't come close to the brilliant pieces that Carol and Zoe can produce but I just fancied having a go with this new release.

I can't actually remember too much as to what I put on these pieces because I kept changing them as I didn't like them LOL.

It does involve Viva Decor Ferro and Croco, precious metal paints and distress accents....oh and I think I might have thrown some alcohol inks on it as well.

As usual the chippie stood up well to the different layers and constant heating (because I was too impatient for each coat to dry).


4 comments:

Zoechaos said...

All that yummy croco textue and colours looks fabulous, don't do yourself down Mrs O. LOL xx Zoe

Irit Shalom said...

This is a stunning piece of art!!

Karen said...

WOW...that looks incredible Di X

Carol Plume said...

wow what a gorgeous piece...really loving the colourways Di - FAB! xx