Saturday 19 March 2011

Golden Wedding Anniversary

It's my parents Golden Wedding Anniversary next week so I've been creating with someof the fabby chipboard pieces.


I've used the hearts from the ~{Valentine Symbols}~ set and one of the ~{Square Clipped Frames}~


I ran them both through one of the Cuttlebug embossing folders and was amazed at how well the embossing turned out. Having been one of the guilty ones who has bashed the chipboard about, and it not breaking, I was worried it was too robust. But, no, it's great!

They have been painted with gold acrylic paint and the edges coloured with a plum coloured metallic rub-on. I then attacked both with silicone glue, flowers and leaves!

Kaz xxx

4 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Tando goes a treat in an embossing folder adds so much more diamension. Love your celebratry gifts for your parents wonderful tribute to a lasting romance. XOXO Zoe

Di said...

These are just stunning Kaz. I have bought so many embossing folders to run the chippie through, it is such a fabulous effect. Just wish I had more time to craft LOL xx

Karen said...

WOW Kaz, these are gorgeous my lovely! xxx

Irit Shalom said...

This is one gorgeous piece of art!