Sunday 17 April 2011

Using Tando Fluorish as a photo border

My very new lo was a bit naked and this fantastic  Flourish 3 Tando Creative chipboard was everything I needed to fix this. So it was inked with Ranger ink, heat embossed several times  with clear embossing powder and here it is- a perfect beauty for  my perfect daughter's photo


And as you all know- SWAK is just for Sealed with a kiss - I didn't know it and just asked as I got a stamp with this sentiment. I know it now enough even to use as my page title

3 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Gorgeous page, the flourish finishes it perfectly. Your scrap books must be such treasures. XOXO Zoe

Angelnorth said...

Beautiful layout and you're right, the flourish was perfect on there!

Di said...

This layout is adorable Irit, I love it x