Tuesday 5 July 2011

Big Canvas

I've made this canvas using the ~{Cooking Set 1 Small}~ and ~{2" Banner Alphas}~ for my kitchen (did I mention my kitchen?)!!


 Everything has been painted with acrylic paints first, then some were doodled on with white pen. I ran some of the letters through an embossing folder using the cuttlebug, then inked the raised parts and I stamped the remaining letters.

I used sequin waste as this part was done before I got the ~{Sequin Waste Mask}~, I wish I'd waited!!!

Kaz xxx

4 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Ooooh, that turned out fabulously! Love the little kitchen icons on there and the big lettering looks fantastic!

Janice said...

Love it Kaz, brilliant placement of the chef's hat.

Sue said...

that is super Kaz, love the contrast between the colours.
Sue x

tracy said...

that's lovely kaz:) i love the splash of yellow :)