Wednesday 20 July 2011

Sew lovely home deco

About 4 month ago I made my Sew Colorful mini album using this fantastic Tando Creative chipboard album. But as I always do, when I love the chipboard shape, I left one single page for the future use and today is a day to show you this altered piece done as some cute home deco.

The piece was covered with Pink Paislee paper, then collaged with lots of other goodies and I added this chipboard piece from Sew Simple  large set of gorgeous chipboards , covered with Ranger Enamel paint and I think it's a fun and lovely result after all..
Here are the chipboard sets I used for this  project and you are welcome to try your own one too.

And another project done with some Tando chipboards: this Hot day lo was a bit empty without  those 2  flowers made from 4 flower pieces, inked with 2-3 Colorbox pigmented inks and then  I heat embossed the flowers with UTEE to get this wet look. I used 4 flowers from Mum set after I used the title on my previous page.



See you in a few days with more Tando projects! Happy summer crafting!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Your sew lovely piece is stunning Irit and I love the glossy look of the flowers on your gorgeous layout.
Chris xx

Karen said...

Fabulous work Irit xxx