Sunday 10 June 2012

Covered Ring Binder!

Hi my lovelies, this is for all you fabric fiends out there hahaha! The Challenge this month over at ~Tando Creative Challenges~ is to use FABRIC. You can do anything you like to be entered into the winners draw but if you use a piece of Tando as well you get entered twice. I have played with fabric & chipboard for a while now & got some good results. It makes an excellent base for fabric! For my piece I have used a teensy ring binder that Tando make, suppliers ~HERE~.




As you can see I did a bit of patchwork for the front & have the international size guide along side hahaha! The back....




The inside...




The fabric is all curtesy of ~The Craft Barn~, many thanks Sandy x. Not too sure what I am going to use it for, maybe farbic swatches or maybe my patchwork templates :D Here it is nekked, you can see that it also comes with inserts for you to decorate!




Thank you for taking a look today, HUGS, Karen xxx

3 comments:

Carol Plume said...

Karen this is gorgeous - lovely to see how you've finished it off inside too xx

Kaz said...

Fab stuff Karen, love the insides xx

Inkyfingers said...

What a fantastic way to use fabric - it ALMOST makes me want to pull the dreaded sewing machine out:) I love your butterfly mobile too - just gorgeous!