Saturday 14 July 2012

Blog focus and new DT blog candy winner

Often when I am doing internet searches I come across the most amazing projects made with our products.  Last week I was browsing and chanced upon Julie Kirk's blog.

Julie made this most beautiful Mothers Day gift using on of our Tall theatres......isn't it just gorgeous.

Do pop over to Julie's blog, it really is so inspiring.






And last but not least, the winner of our new DT blog candy is......


If you can email me over your address I'll pop some goodies in the post to you :o)

4 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

What a beautiful gift for Mothers Day. The theatre looks gorgeous ♥ Congrats to Ginger!

Julie Kirk said...

Thanks for featuring my work - I'm glad your search landed you at my blog's door! You're welcome any time.

Julie :-)

cbee said...

that's really beautiful. that was a nice present for sure!

congrats the winner!

Dana Tatar said...

Beautiful project Julie!

Congrats to Ginger! Enjoy your goodies. =)