Tuesday 3 July 2012

Summer colors and our cruise vacation

Hello, my dear Tando friends1 Irit is here again and this is my lo for our Summer colors week.
Summer is here, sure it is here in Israel and this is my Tando inspiration for the Summer colours week.
Also my summer colors here are a bit mute, it's a real summer cruise photos and nautic colors after all.
So today I am going to show you my new vacation scrapbooking page, using Tando chippies as my title base. I used the Rainbow chipboard, but  I actually made my  whole title over it. Then I added  my most beloved compass  chipboard that is so great for any vacation page.
Don't you like my title? It's all about food during our summer cruise.
And some close ups to the chipboards. I added a glass pebble for this Royal vacation.
See you nest time with more new projects

No comments: