Thursday 20 September 2012

Butterflies all around!

Hi, good day it's Gez here sharing an art journaling page with you today!

As some people know I love to draw and really wish I had more time to practise! I couldn't resist the challenge of using some of the fabulous Tando chipboard butterflies on my page.

  
A simple page today with the emphasis on the gorgeous Tando butterflies from the grab bag..

 
I know I always say it when I use Tando chipboard but it never ceases to amaze me just how much Tando chipboard can take... these butterflies have had water and heat thrown at them and there was no buckling or going out of shape at all.... just amazing products..

 (close-up)

Thank you for calling today,

 Happy creating, Gez oxox

2 comments:

Carol Plume said...

What a gorgeous page Gez - loving your drawings when you do get time xx

Dana Tatar said...

So beautiful! Your butterflies are gorgeous!