Thursday 11 October 2012

Batty For You!

Hi, Gez here, OOooh... there's plenty of spooky goings on this week as the Design Team aim to thrill you with their spooky creations!

I think I'm a bit of a whimp when it comes to spooky but here is my arch!

 click to enlarge!

I used one of Tando's gorgeous Gothic Arches and applied a generous coating of white Gesso and lots of Dylusions spray inks... no bending or warping at all.. The background images were stamped directly onto the arch using black Archival permanent ink.. the ghost and the bat were stamped onto cardstock, cut out and added to my little scene!

 
Thank you for calling today and leaving a comment if you get the chance, happy creating Gez oxox

5 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Fabulous arch Gez!

Words and Pictures said...

Love your spooky arch! Quirky and fun - great sentiment!
Alison x

ionabunny said...

That's so fun.

tracy said...

i love him-love the saying :)

Kaz said...

Gorgeous! x