Friday 7 December 2012

Frosty Winter Colours

To me, Winter Colours mean frosty whites, blues and lilacs, but I've made a non-Christmas card with them!




I've used some of the butterflies from the ~{Mini Butterflies}~ set. Some I covered in patterned paper and inked the edges and the rest I painted with acrylic paint and stamped on them. I've added gems to the centres of the butterflies.

They really are lovely and quick to do and the perfect size for cardmaking. They are lightweight and thinner than the original chipboard, but can still take a good 'Kaz-ing'.

Kaz xxx

5 comments:

Ali said...

This is beautiful! Such a delicate, pretty card. :)

Ali

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful card Kaz, the colours are truly gorgeous & the butterflies look super xx

Unknown said...

what a superb card just perfectly brilliant hugs sassy xx

Dana Tatar said...

So pretty! I love the splatter of paint!

Words and Pictures said...

Such a beautiful card - like Dana, I love the splatters!
Alison x