Friday 21 December 2012

Mini Christmas Scenelit

Helloooo!  This week we are looking at Winter Festivals. Well, I was a bit naughty and just went for 'winter' and made up a lovely 3D Mini Christmas Scenelit. These are so easy to put together! Looking at it now I realise that I should have done it darker and put some mini lights around it :(. Oh well...hindsight is a wonderful thing :D


I have attached a loop to the back so that it can hang up. Fresco and gold paints used throughout and then some Glistening Snow-Tex by DecoArt applied.....lovely stuff! I couldn't resist adding the mini Father Christmas & Reindeer, also by Tando.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS, HAVE A FABULOUS TIME!

Thank you for taking a look today, HUGS, Karen xxx

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Beautiful Christmas scene Karen - love it :)

Gez Butterworth said...

Soooo beautiful. Will make a lovely heirloom. Enjoy xx