Tuesday 4 December 2012

Winter Scenelit


Hi Tando fans! Dana here today sharing a fun and festive scenelit for the Winter Colors theme this week.  I had a lot of fun adding color to each layer of this piece using my collection of paints. (Please stop by my blog if you would like a full color list.)


I added some "snow" with Martha Stewart Sparkle Texture Effect.


I cut the decorative edges from a Mini Book Plate to make this plaque.  I backed the book plate with cardstock, added the lettering and then filled the front with Glossy Accents.


Once I glued all the layers together I wrapped a strip of ribbon around the piece to finish.



Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Love all that paint and the snow is gorgeous it's a great decoration :)

Words and Pictures said...

How cute is that, what a lovely idea!
Alison x