Saturday 16 March 2013

Timeless wall deco : Lace and ribbons


Hello my dear crafty friends!
 Irit is here and this time I made this altered wall deco with this Tando Creative trio of pieces and my last ink love. This technique is all about stamping over the bare chippies with black pigmented ink, heat embossing it with clear embossing powder and then colouring with just 3 Staze-on primary colours inks : red, blue and yellow. As those 3 colours blend to a rainbow colours we get this fancy bright look.
I added some lace on each piece as they already have holes and then arranged them over a piece of a trim. I hope you like the colours and the technique.





Remember that each Tando Creative  white covered piece can be painted this  way with and without stamping. If your piece is brown, use white paint or some gesso over it, but if you want a mute colours look you can paint over the brown chipboard too. Gives you  the same colours, but in a mute way.
See you next time with more Tando inspiration!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Irit these are gorgeous. Lol I would never have thought that stazon blended like that, what a fab technique.
Hugs x

Diane Warburton said...

These pieces are wonderful Irit. The contrast use of the lace with the bright colours really works for me.

Craftychris said...

This is so cool! xx