Saturday 20 July 2013

Happy fall: Free for all week

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to our Free for all week!
Irit is here again and this time it's a card. (I am not much a card maker, but sometimes I am in this " make a card" mood)
So also it's a mid summer here in Israel, I decided to make a Fall card. Just in case.
Also we don't have a real red and orange fall, but I love the feeling of it and this is my stamped and embellished card. made with this lovely Tando house and heat embossed with EP.
The flowers and the tree are stamped and I added some forgotten brads as my apples and then added Tando delicious and so much loved Book plate  for the title.

Mini houses and Fences

See you again soon!
Happy crafting!

3 comments:

roc said...

So cute!

Cocofolies said...

Lovely scene and card, I love how you put and decorated the tree behind the house Irit !! x

Kaz said...

Gorgeous Irit xx