Tuesday 24 September 2013

Going Large!

We are all going larger this week over at Tando where we are using some of the larger pieces in the range.  I have chosen to use large Love Frame with a Stand, although I haven't used the stand :D 

A couple of weeks ago I went with my sister and her tiddlies to a little animal rescue place near us I took loads of pics and have used one for my project.  I know its not my usual choice of colours but I went with what the children were wearing hahaha!


Poor Max!  He really didn't want to 'show the love' did he? The frame comes in 3 layers and has been painted and the glitter added.  I also added some embossed dots on the hearts and frame to give a bit of texture.  Here it is in all its nekkid glory...




Thank you for popping by, HUGS, Karen

4 comments:

Cocofolies said...

Oooo, how lovely it is Karen !!! Perfect to frame this really nice photo of Max and Millie tee-hee ! :)
Thank you for the inspiration and showing us how such LOVE frame can be converted in a wonderful showcase for our favourite photos... I love the dots texture recalled on the hearts too. Coco xx

roc said...

this is so wonderful! love it!

Diane Warburton said...

I love the colours and the project x

Julia Cotrim said...

love your work! it is awesome! xoxo