Saturday 5 October 2013

A little Bird Told Me Arch - In The Garden


Hi Tando fans! Dana here today sharing an arch for the "In the Garden" theme this week. I started this piece with an Arabian Style Layered Arch Frame. I covered the arch with a book page and added the background pattern with the Leaves Mask Set, which contains both the leave mask and the flower mask, and some Distress inks.


I painted the flowers with Twinkling H2Os watercolor paint. I added a pearl flower center to each bloom with a Viva Decor Pearl Pen.


I colored a Mini Bird with a Distress Marker and then added a white feather patterned rub-on. I colored the Small Bird Cage with a simple coat of white acrylic paint and added a yellow rose for a fun pop of color.

I finished this piece with a sentiment sticker and a bow.






Thanks so much for stopping by today!
~Dana

3 comments:

Cocofolies said...

Gorgeous Arch Dana... And I love all the Tando chippies you chose to decorate it! Looks like we have the same tastes tee-hee! :)) xx

Kaz said...

This is such a pretty arch Dana xx

roc said...

This is wonderful!