Tuesday 8 October 2013

Black and Orange Halloween Card by Kaz

I decided to make a black and orange Halloween card for my colour theme:



I started off with using a black pen through some of the holes in the ~{Oblong Long Square Mask}~ directly onto the card blank and then sticking some Washi Tape onto white card and drawing through the mask over that. Once the ink was dry, I cut the card and stuck them over the markings on the card. Some are stuck flat and some are raised using silicone glue.

Next I inked the bats from the ~{Haunted House Mask}~ onto the card base and used a black pen to add dots around them.

I've painted 3 of the pumpkins from the ~{Mini Pumpkin Pack}~ with Fresco paints and added some inky shading and black card behind them. I've finished the whole thing off with the Wicked greeting. Don't forget to keep visiting us every day.

Kaz xxx

5 comments:

Redanne said...

What a fabulous Halloween card, I love how the little elements 'pop' against the white background. I love the Tando Halloween products and have just created an arch. Hope you will have a look at: http://bollyanne.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/halloween-begins.html Anne x

Cocofolies said...

A brilliant and beautiful use of this mask oooo!... Lovely Halloween card Kaz. Coco xx

Dana Tatar said...

Spooktacular card Kaz! I love the patterned squares and the little spider webs you added to them. Fantastic job coloring the pumpkins for a real sinister look!

roc said...

This is simply adorable

Sandra said...

Fabulous composition :)