Sunday 13 October 2013

Black & Orange - Happy Halloween Card


Hi Tando fans! Dana here today wrapping up the week with a black and orange card. I colored a piece of white cardstock with orange Distress inks for the base of my card. I then inked the edges with black Distress Ink and stamped the spider web.


I added a spider, that I spritzed with a light coat of Glimmer Mist, from the Grab Bag of Spiders to the corner of the web with some adhesive foam. These spider designs are so realistic and I'm terrified of spiders, so I did this part as quickly as possible! 


I added some bright orange trim and a strip of patterned paper to the bottom of the card and tied it all together with some twine and a metal token.


I embellished the top corner of the card with some Magic Mesh and a simple sticker sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by today! If you've missed the posts from earlier this week, scroll down for a treat. Join us here again next week when our ideas will really take flight!

~Dana

4 comments:

Cocofolies said...

That's a really gorgeous card Dana !! We have had a fabulous week, haven't we?.. so much fun on the theme of Halloween! And it's not finished yet haha... :)) Coco xx

roc said...

You did a wonderful job!

The Scrapbook Garden said...

Love it! Ann x

Kaz said...

It's a fabulous card Dana xx