Sunday 22 December 2013

A couple of cards


I love the extra bit of detail that Tandos little chipboard pieces add to cards.  For my first card, I inked and then covered the tree in glossy accents and fine glitter to get a real sparkle.  This topped off the layers of stamping, washi tape, paper and lace.





I decided to go for a wintry scene for my second card and punched a moon, and then made a rolling landscape complete with a fe pine trees.  I added one of the beautiful reindeer from the grab bags, covering it in ink and glossy accents too.

Wishing you all a lovely Christmas.

Katherine

3 comments:

roc said...

such beautiful cards! love them!

ionabunny said...

These are lovely. Very different style. I was going to say how much I liked the tree card and then you wow me with the reindeer. Gorgeous

Sandra said...

Both of your cards are beautiful. Great job :)