Friday 20 December 2013

Free For All: Reindeer cards and tag

Hi all! I have two cards and a tag today featuring the Triple Reindeer stencils. This set of reindeer is supplied as three separate elements including both a mask and a stencil, so it's really a great set that can be used in a whole host of ways! I played with two of my stencils here, using a foam pad and paints mainly.


On this first card, I put PA Fresco Finish Rose paint over my stencil and immediately poured a bit of Gold Glitter (like that you do not need extra glue), but only at some parts in order not to hide completely this unusual shade of colour chosen for my deer. Love this combo of turquoise and rose!... I also added a small dot of Liquid Pearls (Peacock) at the end for the eye.
For this card and the second one below, I played with lovely Crafty Individuals stamps combined to beautiful French clear stamps from Lorelai Design (the card above), and replaced the pink colour by a red one. I also heat embossed some of them in Gold.


And here's a very quick tag done with some leftovers using the same technique ! On this tag, I also used the mask Joined Snowflakes for the background.  


Love the accents of red paint stressed a bit more at some edges of my stencils using a small brush, giving depth and a subtle sheen to the two last reindeer... 

Here are the products I used:

Mask - Triple Reindeer  Mask - Joined Snowflakes

Hope you like these simple samples of how you can exploit such combined Tando mask/stencil on your winter creations! You can also hop over to my blog if you need the full list of supplies.

Thanks for stopping by, have a lovely weekend! Hugs Coco xx

4 comments:

Kaz said...

Lovely set of cards and tags Coco xx

nefertiti said...

Wow! original colours! I love your cards and tag Coco!!!!!! bisous

Anne said...

Such beautiful cards! I always love seeing your work on Tando, sorry I haven't commented more! Your work is so creative and inspirational! Simply stunning!

Sandra said...

Great job. Very inspirational :)