Friday 6 December 2013

Icy pages - My Monster



I started my icy page with the burned rubber mask down the middle of my page using some texture paste.  I then added lots of strips of paper which I covered in gesso and then ink and then stamping.  

To draw some more focus to my photo I circled it in twine and then hung some Tando chipboard snowflakes around the edge of the circle mixing them with punched snowflakes and sequins.  I embossed the chipboard snowflakes with silver embossing powder and then went around the edge with some blue ink.



Katherine



4 comments:

Cocofolies said...

Gorgeous layout Katherine, the icy atmosphere is really well painted!! Coco xx

Carol Plume said...

Stunning layout Katherine x

roc said...

This is so amazing!

Kaz said...

Love this page Katherine xx