Tuesday 17 December 2013

Matching Card and Tag

You know when you have an idea for something and it seems simple enough until you start it? Well this is one of those. I've used 2 of the ~{Set of 5 Snowflake Stencils}~ and inked through them then cut them out. That was far more fiddly than I'd anticipated!!



I'm glad I persevered though as I'm pleased with the finished things. I've used some wide, wired, glittery ribbon, pinched in on the card and a couple of glittery buttons.

It's finished off with a stamp I found that I forgot I had. Sometimes the rubbish memory gives you pleasant surprises!!

Keep heading back here every day to see more of the team's creations.

Kaz xxx

3 comments:

Cocofolies said...

Lovely set Kaz, and you were brave to use your snowflake stencil like that but the result is gorgeous! xxx

Carol Plume said...

What a gorgeous set - well worth persevering with the cutting out xx

ionabunny said...

These are gorgeous. I love the simple style. Must dig out some of my wired ribbon and give this a go. Lovely card and tag