Friday 13 December 2013

Party Invite!!

I've made an invitation to a New Year Party for my project this week.



I started off with a card blank and did a Pan Pastel strip down it, then used Pan Pastel through the~{Clock Mask}~. I love the way this gives a shaded look straight off without using a second colour. The trick is to get a good bit on the sponge. I gave it a good spraying with a mega cheap hairspray - cheap seems to work better than posh ones!

I then took two of the stars from the ~{Mini Stars}~ and painted them with acrylic paints, inked the edges, smudged white pencil on the middles and doodled on them. I stamped the words in place.

I gave two balloons from the ~{Mini Balloons}~ the same treatment.

Two arrows from the ~{Mini Arrows}~ were painted and then everything was stuck in place. I finished off with some doodling and rub on letters.

Kaz xxx

1 comment:

Cocofolies said...

Oooh brilliant idea for an happy new year card!!! :-) And I love the mix of sweet colours in addition Kaz, lovely card! Coco xx