Tuesday 7 January 2014

Black & White - Puppy Love Layout with Dana


Hi Tando fans! Dana here sharing a layout for the Black and White Theme this week. I used several of my favorite pieces of Tando Creative chipboard as well as a mask on this page that features an old photo of my Grandmother.


In addition to the lines, my piece of patterned paper also has splatters of color. I played up the random circle design by using the Random Circles Mask as a stencil. I traced around the mask on several areas of my page and colored the design with a black marker.


I added some fluffy clouds for  touch of whimsy. I covered several pieces from the Grab Bag of Clouds with pearl mica flake.


I colored a piece from the Camera Grab Bag, added a pearl and then a coat of glaze for a bit of shine.


I had the base leftover from my Heart Cog Pendant set, and because it was cut from white lined board, only added a light coat of black ink around the edges.





Thanks so much for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Karen said...

What a lovely photograph to scrap Dana, lovely job! x

Words and Pictures said...

What a great layout - it's a fab photo, and I love the strong graphic shapes, perfect for the b&w look.
Alison x

Cocofolies said...

Wow Dana, what a large number of lovely Tando goodies on this great layout!!! Very clever, I love how you used this random circles mask in particular, and the final result is lovely!!! Thanks for the inspiration and the super ideas! Coco xx

Kaz said...

Beautiful LO using a lovely photo xx

roc said...

so beautiful!