Tuesday 4 February 2014

Red and Black Hearts!

Hello! For this special week  I have decorated a pack of hanging hearts...


Each heart is around 8cm long to give you an idea of the overall hanging length.  I have added some texture paste through Tando's Heart Mask and then painted them with DecoArt Metallic Festive Red (fabulous sheen on this).  Instead of using the letter from the kit I have covered some hearts from a Tando Grab Bag with some script paper and gone around the edges with Brilliance Graphite Black.  Here is a close up of the hearts...


A few gems, ribbon and beads finish it all off!  Here are the Tando products I used...

The Mini Hanging Hearts Kit
and the pretty mask

Thank you for popping by!  Do keep coming back as we blog nearly everyday!  Hugs, Karen x

6 comments:

Cocofolies said...

I need both haha!!! Fab heart hanging Karen, very beautiful. Thank you for being always a source of true inspiration! Coco xxx

Words and Pictures said...

I agree with Coco - you make them both look like necessary purchases!! Fabulous hanging.
Alison x

Carol Plume said...

what a fab piece - great idea xx

roc said...

that's wonderful!

Anne said...

Simply beautiful...a definite must have! Great work, TFS!

Dana Tatar said...

Super fun piece Karen! I love the texture. The bright red and the text paper look fantastic together.