Tuesday 4 March 2014

My Birthday VOODOO - as a lucky charm

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to our Black and Pink week. Irit is here and today is my Birthday too (no, I am not asking for presents and not's ask me  about the age...)
This week I decided to make a simple Mixed Media project using both Tando chipboards and stencils and here is a result.
Please say Welcome to my VOODOO mask  I think, not even sure, that it can be a  kind of my good luck charm, so let it be.

I made it with black gesso over the bare chipboard piece and then misted the wet gesso with pink mist to get this mute look of some blacks around the mask image.
Some feathers were added on the back and this small art piece was done.

Thanks for being here and see you next week or so.

3 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

This piece is so fun Irit! Happy Birthday! :)

Cocofolies said...

Stunning and funny piece, love this great mask! I'm in late, but I wish you a very happy birthday Irit! :) Coco x

Kaz said...

Love this, such a fab idea! xx