Friday 11 April 2014

Blue and Black card by Kaz

For my black and blue creation, I made a card:


I used the diamondey part of the ~{Sewer Mask}~ and randomly inked with two different shades of blue onto the card blank. Then I inked through the circle part 3 times and doodled around it.

I took 3 stars from the ~{Mini Stars}~ and a ~{Mini Arrow}~ and painted them with black acrylic paint, then used Glossy Accents on them. When they were finally dry, I dotted some blue paint onto them and attached them to the card.

I finished off with some stamping (details on my blog).

Kaz xxx

5 comments:

Carol Plume said...

Love it xx using parts of the stencil is a great idea xx

Cocofolies said...

So so so cuteeeeeee Kaz, love it too!!! xx

Karen said...

Fantastic :-D xxx

Corrie Herriman said...

Brilliant !
Corrie x

Dana Tatar said...

Super fun card! I love how you used the mask!