Thursday 11 September 2014

Tag It - Fabric Tag

Hi everyone, Caroline here with this weeks theme of Tag It!



I decided to make a canvas tag.  Firstly I sprayed randomly with mist sprays and then used a couple of masks to add to the background.



I used the Tando Sequin Waste mask and the Andy Skinner Baroque mask with ink to add the spots and part of the Baroque pattern in the top right corner.

Sequin Waste




Baroque



The spotted heart was backed with some hessian and sewn onto the tag and I added beads, French Knots and brads and I backed the whole canvas with felt, before then finishing off with ribbon.

Caroline ♥


4 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Gorgeous !
Corrie x

Traceyr said...

Very unusual to have a fabric tag but I love it, the colours and the composition are fabulous.


:)

Cocofolies said...

Very chic and lovely make.. That's an adorable canvas tag!! Coco x

Kaz said...

I'm loving seeing all these fabric makes Caroline, this is gorgeous xxx