Tuesday 19 May 2015

Anything Goes - Journal Page

Helllooooooooo,

Dawn here with you today showing you a page from my A5 journal..........


Hee hee, I mentioned before that I had loved the colours from our last colour theme challenge!!

Here is what I used, along with various stamps from my stash.....


Cogs Group Mask 15cm x 15cm


A Skinner Stencil/Mask - Tornado


Mini Mask - Distressed Diamond


Mini Mask - Distressed Sequins


If you fancy playing along with any of the May challenges you can link your work with the linky tool at the top of the page. You will be entered into the monthly prize draw for a chance of winning some fab Tando goodies.

Many thanks for popping by today

Hugs

Dawn x 

2 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous page ♥ Everything works together so well

Karen Petitt said...

I love that - I desperately wanted those Kanban stamps when they first came out but they sold out everywhere and were really hard to find. Love that fabulous lush background, need to get myself more Tando stencils - the cog one is great! Karen x