Friday 16 October 2015

Use embossing folder to say Hi with Irit


 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to our Use embossing folder week.
I need to say that Tando chipboards are perfect to be dry embossed  with embossing folder and you can see the result of  this on my embossed tag.

I used Tando package backing as my tag base and dry embossed it with Cuttelbug folder.
Just perfect " green" use of the grey package as your Tando supplies.
Then I just inked it with a mix of distress inks.
Another dry embossing made here was of the  chipboard flower and the inside circles of this set.
This time I was afraid to use Cuttelbug folder, but was sure about Sizzix Tim Holtz one and I was right: it works perfect over Tando chippies.
I inked the chippies and arranged this " HI" tag that I really hope you like.

Tando products used:
Karen's frames- Flower
Karen's Frames - Flower

No comments: