Thursday 26 November 2015

A Winter's Morning

Hi guys, Liz here and this week as you know the theme is trees, I really like these fir trees which come in a set of three, they have their own little stands but I added them onto one of the mixed media boards for my project.
I thought it would make a lovely table decoration.


I started by adding some texture sand onto the trees stippling it on, this way some of the natural colour shows through for interest and  added texture, when this was drying I sprinkled some glamour dust (glitter) on to them, in real life they sparkle beautifully!!! honest,
I then took one of the media boards and added some of the Deco Art Modeling paste on, spreading it unevenly and leaving some parts a little thicker, I left the edge with out any so it could find it's own level as it dried for a more natural look too,



The Mini Reindeer's were painted with Deco Art silver fluid ink paint and the antlers have some stickles on them too, again these shine too, I fixed them onto the board with pieces of acetate then added some Finland moss from my stash for the woodland effect, I really wish you could see the sparkle they look really magical,


I hope you decide to join us and if you do just click on the link above,
Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx


5 comments:

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Love this liz would like that on my table at Christmas X

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Love this liz would like that on my table at Christmas X

Karen said...

Absolutely gorgeous Liz! x

Redanne said...

What a stunning table decoration! I love the muted tones you used on the trees...

Liz's creative corner said...

Thank you girls, so much xx