Monday 16 November 2015

Anything Goes Week

Its Karen here today kick starting another of our 'Anything Goes' weeks.  With Christmas very upper in my mind now  I have made some decoration pieces to share with you.  Looking at the *TRIPLE HOUSE HANGING* I saw that its very 3D and each house can actually be free standing!  So that's what I have done...


Each house is around 5inches tall to give you an idea of size.  The main parts have been painted and a chunky Gold Pilot pen run down the edges.  Inside the frames I have added some stamped pictures along with some stamped holly.  The rooves are covered in corrugated card.


You could of course add Christmas photographs inside the frames if you wish ;-P  Here it is as its 'supposed' to look...


I used :
Triple House Hanging
DecoArt Media Paint - Primary Magenta(a good Christmas red), Yellow Green Light & Titan Buff.

If you would like to play along with us then please do!  Take a look at the November Tab at the top of the page for more details.

Thank you for looking today and please pop back soon! Karen xxx

1 comment:

Carol Plume said...

Great pieces Karen, love your colours xx