Sunday 8 November 2015

November Colour Theme ~ Fridge magnet

Happy Sunday!

Gez here, delighted to be sharing my creation with you for the {November Colour challenge}


I've made a fridge magnet using a couple of the hearts below..


Grab Bag of Hearts

 I decorated the heart frame with some of the flowers from the {Mini - Flowers}set.

Tando Mini's - Flowers

No need for any Gesso on any of the chipboard pieces this week, I used acrylic paints and decorated the flowers by sponging more paint through the {Criss Cross Grid - Mask}

Mask - Criss Cross Grid 

I hope you like my fridge magnet, you could of course add photographs to your frame!


 Wishing you a lovely Sunday, Gez

2 comments:

Carol Plume said...

what a great idea Gez xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love this Gez. Those little flowers look great! Chrisx