Friday 11 December 2015

Bling it up with Irit

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Bling it Up post. 
As we are close to Christmas, I am glad to share one of my Christmas projects and this time it's a blingy ornament.

I used Tando Round frame, painted in red paint as the base of this ornament, covered on the back with patterned paper and stamped over it Holidays image.
 Then I covered Tando Star with tons of golden sparkle embossing powder. As the next step I added die cut trees and added even more glitter and red pearls over it.
It's hard to see how much glitter is over this project and it sure shine and bling!
Hope you liked my way to use Tando products to make your own ornaments. More ornaments are to be seen in  my next posts.



I die cut 2 trees and then glittered them with a mix of green and gold glitter.
Then both trees were arranged over the chipboard star and some red pearls were added as " ornaments".



Tando products used:

Christmas Star Small
Frames - Large Oval

No comments: