Tuesday 19 January 2016

Anything goes with Dee

Hi folks Dee here with a mini printer tray from the Tando 
creative collection.
I coloured card with distress spray inks and activated with water.
I stamped with various stamps from my stash
I used triple embossing on the front cover.
The inside cover had black modelling paste put through the tando
 mini Distressed diamond stencil.
The back cover was black clay stamped into and highlighted with treasure gold.
I hope you like what i did these mini printer trays are great to 
decorate.

PRODUCTS USED

Deco Art:- Black modelling paste.
Distress Inks used:- Rusty Hinge, Antique linen, Stormy sky

2 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Beyond stunning... it's all amazing, but I think my favourite part is the glorious back cover.
Alison x

Jackie PN said...

Some many interesting and cool things going on here Dee! Can't get enough of the photos! I too Love that cover!!!Front and Back!
hugs,Jackie