Monday 11 January 2016

Book Plate Birthday Card

It's make a card week. I made this one for my mum's birthday:


Firstly, I used DecoArt's ~{White Modelling Paste}~ through the circles part of the ~{Tree and Leaves 3 Part Mask}~ onto card.

I painted one of the ~{Small Book Plates}~, a heart from the ~{Mini Hearts Pack}~, a flower from the ~{Mini Flowers Pack}~ and a butterfly from the ~{Mini Butterfly Pack}~ using a variety of ~{DecoArt Fluid Acrylics}~ mixed with DecoArt's white chalk paint.

I've then used DecoArt's ~{Clear Liquid Glass}~ to glaze and stick everything. I then assembled the card and did a bit of doodling.

Keep checking the ~{Tando Blog}~ this week for more cards from the design team.

Kaz xxx

3 comments:

Karen said...

Gorgeous card and its wonderful to see you back :-D x

Carol Plume said...

what a stunning card Kaz, as Karen said, lovely to have you back xx

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

This is so beautiful x