Wednesday 17 February 2016

Anything goes by Dee

Hi everyone Dee here today with my anything goes
for this challenge. This piece is very Blingy!!! and 
was a play with a new stamp that I won.
Deco art Modelling paste through the 
 Next I painted the board with Deco Art media 
paint, once the paste had dried.
I covered a key from the Tando Mini's - Keys grab bag
with deco art texture sand paste.
Once dry I painted it with raw umber and highlighted with 
gold by rubbing my finger over it. 
I had used a Tim Holtz stamp on the main board which 
you can just glimpse through the embossing.
 Media Antiquing: Carbon Black was used on the corners,
and knocked back with damp cloth.
I then triple embossed directly onto the board and stamped
the prize stamp into it. Then normal embossing at the 
top. i dabbed glue in area's and burnished gold foil
over and finished off with lots of beads
and watch parts from my stash.
Thats all for today
Cheers Dee x

PRODUCTS USED
  1. Tando products used:- Mixed Media Board 80mm x 116mm, Mini Mask - Distressed Sequins, &  Tando Mini's - Keys grab bag.
  2. Deco Art Media used:- Fluid Acrylics: Raw UmberCerulean BlueCobalt TurquoiseGold Metallic, Media Antiquing: Carbon BlackMedia: Texture Sand Paste & Media: White Modelling Paste.
  3. Stamps/bling from my stash. 

2 comments:

Maggi said...

That looks so cool!

Unknown said...

Wow - the mini mask distressed sequins is soooo neat. Almost reminds me of golden lace. What a luscious project Dee. LOVE all the bling and the colors are so rich. j