Thursday 11 February 2016

Love And Hearts Steampunk style By Dee

Hi every one I hope you ar well and that the postman struggles
up the path with all your cards on the 14th!!!!
I covered a Tando Heart with Deco art media modelling Paste
and when it had partially dried I wet my stamp with water,
and stamped into the paste,
Next I did about 3 washes with DA Media quinacridone gold  and 
1 with paynes grey. 
                                                 Crackle paste was used on the edges. 
I used a bit of DA black antiquing cream. 
A touch of Treasure Gold to lift. 
I used a Tando key, compass & cog I covered them in DA texture sand
then painted in paynes grey then quinacridone gold & Cobalt Turquoise.
I attached the red feathers to the heart and attached the
 heart ribbon to hang it from.
Okay folks that's me for today I hope you have enjoyed this post
as much as I did creating it.
Cheers Dee x

Products Used
  1. Tando creative products used:-Pack of 5 HeartsCompass Small Set of 5, cogs from the Andy Skinner Industrial Elements & Set of 5 Keys.
  2. Deco art products used:-Media white modelling paste, crackle paste, Texture Sand Paste, Quinacridone GoldPaynes GreyCobalt Turquoise & Media Antiquing: Carbon Black.
  3. All other items are from my stash.

3 comments:

Sarah (Debbie) said...

What fabulous effects Di xxx

Juliz Design Post said...

Brilliant shades and design, feeling inspired to continue on a project now that went disastrously wrong and try these shades of paint on it.
TFS, Julie x

Corrie Herriman said...

This is beautiful !
Corrie x