Wednesday 9 March 2016

Alphabet Time

Hi everyone I hope you are well and doing lots of crafting!!
Our theme this week is texture paste so below is
my effort using texture paste.
I used my favourite Mixed Media Boards 74mm x 138mm.
I took a stencil Mask - Letters and put texture paste through
with a pallet knife. 
Once dry I painted the entire board with Titan Buff. 
I used Bistre in Natural, vert, blue and black
and spritzed with water to activate.
The nuts and bolts are from the Andy Skinner Industrial
 Elements set. I glued the bolts together then painted 
with paynes grey followed by quinacridone gold
then patina antiquing cream.
 Next I coloured a clock face from the 4 Clocks Small bag. I used
 texture sand paste and painted with paynes grey, 
followed by patina antiquing cream.
I glued a stamped clock face to a tando circle and put crackle
 paste round the edge. For the clock face I used 
crackle glaze.
To finish off I used pewter treasure gold to highlight.

Products Used
  1. Tando products used:-4 Clocks Small, Mixed Media Boards 74mm x 138mmAndy Skinner Industrial Elements, & Mask - Letters.
  2. Deco Art products used:- Media Antiquing: Patina GreenMedia: Texture Sand PasteMedia: Clear Crackle GlazeFluid Acrylics: Paynes Grey Quinacridone Gold.
  3. Stamps from my stash.


3 comments:

Carol said...

Yummy love all the layers and texture the watch is AWESOME xx

Lisa H said...

very cool!!!

Unknown said...

What a neat project. Totally love what you did to that clock - wow. What a treat to see! j.