Wednesday 27 April 2016

Spring has sprung by Dee

A big thank you to Gez who post her lovely project yesterday to help me
out as we had lost our internet and I couldn't load up
my project.
I have a chip board hollow circle that I have put modelling 
paste through Neil Walkers tangled yearn mask.
I followed this with a good coat crackle paste around the 
edges followed by a coat of white gesso  once
it had dried. 
I tripple embossed the butterfly with Stampendous embossing powders,
see my blog for details.
The butterfly stamp is from the Artistic Stamper
I coloured the circle with mica powders and black antiquing cream,
Treasure gold was used to highlight the texture.
Sequins were scattered over the ring and glued with matt medium.
That's all for today folks thanks for popping by.
Cheers Dee X

PRODUCTS USED

  1. Tando large circle Neil walkers tangled yearn mask.
  2. Deco art products Crackle paste, modelling paste & matt medium
  3. Micro powders, Sequins and stamps from my stash.

2 comments:

Ellie Knol said...

This is SO gorgeous, the colors are so rich, beautiful detail... just perfect!

Words and Pictures said...

What an amazing creation - gorgeous gilding and I love the sequin texture.
Alison x