Monday 23 May 2016

Things with wings


Hello, Carol with you today to announce this weeks theme, which is:-

THINGS WITH WINGS

This can be interpreted any way you like for the purposes of our monthly challenges (details at the top of the page)

So, for my, things with wings piece I have created:-


My base is one of the long tags which I added texture paste thro' the Letters mask. Once this was dry I painted the tag with carbon black paint, I then sanded back the paint on the raised letters and then sprayed with various inks, and added some aged copper embossing enamel…I look 3 mini butterflies and painted them with black paint before adding some texture paste, these were then heated, some colour was then added along with an embossing saying.

Don't forget that all our themes are open to everyone, just check the tab at the top of the page, and next week it could be you choosing some fab Tando goodies of your choice.

TfL xx

1 comment:

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous tag Carol ♥