Thursday 21 July 2016

Fun with Stampendous!


Day Four of our fabulous week long blog hop with

For product availability you will find many Stampendous items available on the Tando website as follows:
Frantage Kits
Spoonful of Kits
Stamp n Bond
Embossing Powder Techniques Book

If you can't find what you're looking for there then do go to Woodware for stockists.
If you are in Europe you can also go to Pink Your Life.

You have arrived here from Lea Fritts,
and from here you can go back to the beginning at Stampendous.
There is a complete list of the blogs for the hop today at the end of this post in case you get lost. :)



Hi Tando fans! Dana here today. We've teamed up with Stampendous this week to bring you a double dose of inspiration and an exciting blog hop. I created this mini arch with one of the inner cut arches from the Triple Arch Layered Frame and some Fran-tage Color Fragments. I love to use the inner cut pieces from Tando designs for additional projects. This layered frame comes with 9 inner cut arches, so one can create a fun set of mini arches in addition to the layered frame!

I used Powder Blue and Sage Fran-tage Color Fragments with clear glue to add a layer of color and texture to my arch. Once I had a solid base of color, I added a piece of Grass Flexistrip, which I painted with green acrylic paint, and a butterfly. I then sealed the arch with a layer of glaze and let it dry overnight.

I added a piece of gold leaf ribbon and an inked sticker sentiment the next day. I finished this piece by coloring the edge of the arch with a gold paint pen.

You can find the products that I used for this piece in the Tando Creative Retail Store! Be sure so visit the blog all week long for more inspiring projects with Stampendous products!

Full links for the hop today:


20 comments:

Jean said...

Love the texture and colors on this!

A Pink said...

Fabulous! Gorgeous colour palette and great texture . Love it x

Sabrina said...

Very stunning!!

eyes2theocean said...

Agreed. The textures and colors are wonderful. :)

Zoechaos said...

Gorgeous little arch so much detail and interest on such a small space, love it. Zoe (Grimsby UK)

Mary Holshouser said...

Love that gold leaf ribbon.
Beautiful project.
These arches sound like a lot
of fun - so many ways to use
them.
thanks for sharing
Illinois

Denise Bryant said...

Love the textures and colors on this beautiful arch! Awesome project! Can't wait to try some of these techniques!

Sue D said...

Very pretty --I like the colors and dimension.
Sue in Ohio

Diane said...

Cool piece Dana, I love frantage !!

hugs Diane xx ( UK )

cghundley said...

Very nicely done.
Great thought.
Carla from Utah

Becca Yahrling said...

Love the coloring, beautiful.

McStamper said...

Love your project.

Viki Banaszak said...

That is sooooo pretty! I love the butterfly.

Judy said...

Very pretty. I love the colors you used for your project. Thanks for sharing. Judy in Iowa

barbara macaskill said...

Very pretty! I love the colors!! TFS!
Barb in VT

craftymom205 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
craftymom205 said...

Great project. From alabama

Janis said...

Oh, my goodness....I just love this!!! What a fab project!!
<3
Janis in ID

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Reba said...

Beautiful! ---- North Carolina

Helen Gullett said...

Super fabulous project!

Helen G.
from Ohio